mpsc - profit mining
Using your miner's performance data, coin network data, and exchange data mine the most profitable coin for your miner.
Low 2% fee for usage.
Value of what you mine is determined by your performance data and how much you can sell the coin on an exchange.
Some of the few benefits:
- Mine the most profitible coins at the pool you want
- Coin algo's autoswitch at fork blocks
- If a coin becomes profitible on the exchanges or diff significantly drops, you start mining it right away
- Change your configuration whenever, enable/disable pools, change pools, the miner will pick up your changes and you won't have to change miner config
MPSC supports both algo switching miners and non switching miners.
- xmrig-amd (moneroocean version) - Algo Switching
- xmrig (moneroocean version) - Algo Switching
- meta-miner - Allows to add algo switching support to *any* stratum miner
- srbminer - Algo Switching
- OR your miner, with one algo enabled in settings
You can also setup a non-algo switching miner by putting in 0's on the worker's profile. This will lock the miner to one algo and allow you to use any miner. This will switch coins only with the same algo.
- Join our discord.
- Optional Guide to help you setup, download guide
- Create an account on mpsc.
- Create worker profiles for each miner.
- Please use unique worker names for each miner. This will help make your stats make more sense.
- Fill-in wallet addresses for each coin you want to mine.
- you will only mine coins you have addresses for
- Review, or change default pools. (xripx hosted coins can not be changed, all others can go anywhere)
please note these default pools were just created to help you get started and see configurations, feel free to delete or change them.
- Watch your miners on the stats page.
How to connect
- mining address
- This is your mpsc account name
- name of your rig that matches worker profile name, preferrably unique for better stats.